The words "terms and conditions" can sound intimidating, but they're really just a fancy-sounding legal term for the general requirements and rules of a program. If you're considering applying for Launch Pad, it's a good idea to get familiar with the terms and conditions of the program. Below we've outlined the requirements an applicant must meet to qualify for the program and some other general info you'll need to know to be considered.
In order to qualify for the program, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Formation of a corporation or limited liability company (LLC) in Maine, New Hampshire, or Massachusetts.
- Your business cannot have more than five owners - formation can be complicated with more than five owners.
- Your business and business owners must not have a current or prior client relationship with Preti Flaherty - Launch Pad services are for new clients.
- Your business' annual gross revenues must be less than $250,000 a year. Real estate or other holding companies are not eligible for our program, but we'd be happy to work with you in a different capacity.
- Finally, Launch Pad participants are required to advance all filing fees charged by the States of Maine, New Hampshire, or Massachusetts associated with the formation of an LLC or corporation at the beginning of the engagement and as a condition to the performance of work.
As with all potential clients, before entering into an attorney-client relationship, we will have to establish that there are no conflicts of interest. Once we've reviewed your application and checked for conflicts, you'll hear from a Launch Pad attorney within a couple of days.
Learn more about our terms and conditions and the Launch Pad program on our website.