You built your business. Now protect it with a strong legal foundation.
As a conscientious business owner, you’ve probably done some preliminary research on state and federal legal filings. Maybe you’ve even thought about saving money and doing it on your own. Chances are, you’re feeling overwhelmed with everything that’s involved.
HAVE YOU EVER WISHED YOU HAD HELP TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS:
- Should my business be formed as a Corporation, LLC or partnership?
- What agreements or contracts should I have with any potential partners?
- What documents do I need to file with the IRS?
- Am I following all employment laws correctly?
- What should my standard form contract include to protect both myself and my business?
- What federal and state security laws do I need to comply with to issue stock to investors, family and friends?
Entrepreneurs asking these kinds of questions are exactly why we created Preti Launch Pad for small businesses here in New England. Our program provides legal assistance for innovative, start-ups that need to establish a solid legal foundation during their initial growth phase.
Powered by the talented attorneys of Preti Flaherty, Preti Launch Pad is a complimentary legal assistance program that provides small businesses and entrepreneurs with legal support and state filing services for the initial formation at cost. (State filing fees are approximately $200.)
LAUNCH PAD PROVIDES COMPLIMENTARY LEGAL FILING SERVICES* FOR THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Articles of Incorporation or Certificate of Formation
- Name search/trademark search
- Employer Identification Number
- Bylaws or LLC Agreement
- Consent Resolutions
- Stock or Membership Unit Certificates
After applying for the program, all candidates will receive a personal response from one of the Launch Pad attorneys to evaluate their business within 2 business days. Qualified applicants can generally be accommodated for an in-person consultation within a week.
Limited spots are available each month, so apply today to find out if your business qualifies for Launch Pad.